Calling all students wishing to start a career in the Hair Industry
Start your career with the number 1 Hairdressing and Barbering training college in Ireland.
* Highly qualified trainers
* City & Guilds International Qualifications – No 1 qualification in the world in Hairdressing & Barbering
* Commercially viable skills on completion of course
* 95% of our students go from our College to a stylist position
* Detailed training program
* Purpose built training facility
* Small training groups
* Job placement
* On going consultancy and professional advice
All our courses are City & Guilds Accredited and Internationally recognised in over 120 countries world wide.
Courses starts dates for 2016:
January 11, 2016
February 1, 2016
February 29, 2016
April 4, 2016
May 9, 2016
June 13, 2016
July 4, 2016
September 5, 2016
October 3, 2016
November 7, 2016
January 9, 2017
To be part of this fantastic industry complete the on line application form. Courses can be taken on a full or part time basis to suit your schedule. City & Guilds have a minimum recommended training hours of approx 480. If you have prior experience then you can accredit your previous experience to achieve your City & Guilds International Diploma in even a shorter time frame.
Our courses are not just about passing exams
For more information, check out our list of courses http://irishcollegeofhairdressing.com/city-guilds-hairdressing-courses/
Limited places available.
Please email email@example.com for information on payment plans and availability.